GoStation® and Smart Battery
- Through the Gogoro® App on your smart phone, you can find the locations of the nearest GoStation® and head to swap your smart batteries.
- The touchscreen on each GoStation® provides information such as vehicle condition, the weather, news and promotional offers.
Swapping smart batteries
- Park the vehicle safely besides a GoStation. Shut down the motor by extending the side stand.
- Open the seat.
- Pull out the smart battery by holding the smart battery handles. Support the smart battery with your other hand.
- Insert the smart battery into an empty GoStation® slot and push it in all the way until it’s locked and you hear a confirmation sound.
- If the screen says “Please insert your other smart battery”, pull out and insert the second smart battery by following step 3.
- After the smart battery(ies) are inserted successfully, fresh smart battery(ies) will pop out in a few seconds.
- Insert the fresh smart battery(ies) into your vehicle, unlock the vehicle, and you are ready to roll.
Assistance for persons with disabilities
To help persons with disabilities process smart battery swapping, please head to any available Gogoro store or service center, our staff will be there to help with the smart battery swapping
High-Capacity Gogoro Network® Smart Batteries may cause risk of fire or electric shock if not properly handled. To ensure the safety of owners, riders and other personnel, please take extra care when using smart batteries:
- It’s strictly forbidden to use the smart batteries in any way not approved by Gogoro Network®
- Each smart battery weighs over 9 kg. Please handle with care.
- Smart batteries may become hot after a certain period of use. Please pay attention when replacing them.
- Make sure the Orientation-Agnostic Connector on each smart battery is clean and unobstructed. It’s strictly prohibited to short-circuit the connector with metal objects.
- DO NOT dispose smart batteries to fire, heat or water, and DO NOT drop, strike or attempt to disassemble or destroy them.
- DO NOT attempt to dismantle the smart batteries, or to alter their shape and/or structure.
- DO NOT attempt to discharge the smart batteries.
- DO NOT use any solvent or chemical agent on smart batteries.