We are pleased to announce we are partnering with Coup, the new smart e-scooter sharing service launching in Berlin today.
Coup, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bosch, will start today with 200 Gogoro Smartscooters in the Berlin neighborhoods of Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, and Kreuzberg. The service is available for a flat-rate fee: 3 euros for 30 minutes or 20 euros for the whole day. The service is accessed via the Coup app, making it simple to find, book, and pay for a scooter.
If you are in Germany and interested in joining Coup, check out www.joincoup.com.
Or check out some of the phenomenal press as part of the announcement:
- Berliners Can Now Share Gogoro’s Swanky Electric Scooters via Wired
- With 10,000 smartscooters sold, Gogoro powers up a rental service with Bosch in Berlin via TechCrunch
- Bosch Teams Up with Gogoro to Bring Electric Scooter-Sharing to Berlin via Fortune
- Gogoro, Bosch Join to Bring Electric Scooter Sharing to Berlin via Bloomberg
- Gogoro brings on-demand scooter rentals to Berlin via Engadget
- Have a go on a Gogoro in new electric scooter-sharing scheme via CNET
- Gogoro starts an electric scooter-sharing program in Berlin via The Verge