Introducing the all new
to Power Up
Extend the Possibilities
Beyond Battery Swapping
by Plugging In1
In Just 6 Hours1
Ride up to 90 km2
Gogoro 2 Series
Take a break,
then hit the road
Battery Sharing ,
is The Way To Go
- Access the safest, most advanced Smart Batteries
- Never worry about battery theft or repair costs3
- Swap or charge - choose the way you power up
- Receive the technology advancements as we upgrade our batteries.
- Never pay to replace old batteries
- Over GoStations® operating 24/7
Battery Service Subscription
Gogoro Energy Network offers a dual swap and charge solution. Your monthly battery service subscription ensures your access to healthy, properly maintained, automotive-grade Smart Batteries. Never even think about having to pay to replace or repair a battery!
Swap or Charge -
Swap batteries in 6 seconds4 at any one of GoStation® around Taiwan, or charge through any standard wall outlet using the GoCharger® Mobile. The perfect dual combination of swap and charge solution - only experienced and enabled by the Gogoro Energy Network.
Best in Class
A combination of ground-breaking and patented innovation, Gogoro’s Smart Batteries outperform when it comes to usability, safety, power density, and efficiency - maximizing your range and ride experience.
Temperature resistance, and protection from output overcurrent and short circuit.
Connect through the iQ System™ to ensure you’re always safe to power up.
via Gogoro® App
Stay connected with your Smartscooter® through the Gogoro® App. Check on battery charging status, as well as estimated remaining charge time.
via the Smart Dash
The Smart Dash will indicate charging status by loops, signaling when charging will start and when it completes.
GoCharger® Mobile x1(with rubber protection covers)
Adaptor and Cable Kit x1(Please install at Gogoro stores)
Quick Start Guide x1
- Gogoro 2 Series
- Input voltage: 110V AC
- Maximum input current: 4.5A
- Maximum output power: 400W
- Status indicator: Gogoro 2 Smart Dash and Gogoro® App push notification
- Enclosure material: aluminum
- Operation temperature: -10 ~ 45°C
- Dimension:230 x 153 x 83.4 mm (not including rubber bumper)
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- 1. Internet authentication via iQ System TM and Gogoro® App is required before charging could be initiated.
- 2. Under the test condition with fine and windless weather, the whole weight (including 1 rider) of SmartscooterTM totaling 175 kg or less (Gogoro 1 Series), or 185 kg or less (Gogoro 2 Series), the tire pressure set to factory setting and 2 batteries fully charged, riding on a normal asphalt road, and using a common GPS speedometer, we collected the data of speed, time and mileage to test the following performance items with some additional conditions: max. riding range per battery swap: rode at 40 km/h continuously, until the electricity ran out.
- 3. Please refer to the Battery Service Agreement for terms and conditions of “Battery lost and damage compensation waiver”
- 4. The time between battery pair is inserted to a new pair is released.